Downtown Dental Associates Re-opens June 8, 2020
- If you are sick, do not come to the office. Please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have come in contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment after a 14 day quarantine is complete.
- In order to maintain safety and social distancing during your appointment, please adhere to the following:
- Come to the appointment alone unless there are special circumstances such as the need for transportation or a personal care attendant.
- Wear a protective mask to the office.
- Please be on time to reduce the number of people in our reception area.
- Bring minimum personal belongings.
Dr. Scott Koidahl
Dr. Koidahl has been with Downtown Dental Associates for eleven years. He is a general dentist that graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1980. He also recieved additional training at the University of Minnesota while working as a clinical intern following graduation. Prior to dental school Dr. Koidahl graduated with a BS degree in Biology from the University of Minnesota Duluth.
Dr. Koidahl lives in South Minneapolis with his wife Leslie. They have three grown sons also living in Minneapolis. As personal interests, Dr. Koidahl has enjoyed both playing and coaching sports, travel, reading, movies, T.V. and just about anything involving the family.